Our aim is to ensure electronics recycling is affordable for all householder, businesses and community organisations. We offer a convenient way for householders, businesses and community organisations to recycle their unneeded electronics.
Today we collect items from over 100,000 individual locations and with your support we plan to further develop our collection and drop off services.
Our prescheduled community collection and drop off services are provided FREE of charge to householders across Dublin.
· Collections from neighbourhoods or resident committees are FREE.
· Collections from charities and community organisations are FREE.
· Collections from schools and colleges are FREE.
· Assistance with the removal of heavy items is FREE.
· Household drop-off services are FREE.
Fees are applicable for one-off collections of WEEE. Fees are used to offset costs such as fuel, tolls and vehicle maintenance. Using this model we can offer a personal service direct to your home, business or organisation.
Collection charges start at €20.00.
If you have questions, want to find out more or need assistance with recycling your waste electrical and electronics equipment (WEEE) please call us today.